We are on the look-out for commercially-minded lawyers who not only possess dedication, responsibility and strong organizational skills as innate qualities, but who are also enthusiastic about and enjoy working as part of a team.
As a firm, we value professionalism and integrity. Alongside academic accomplishments, a well-rounded personality is what we seek. We believe in a balanced life-style that encourages one to pursue his/her passions within and outside legal practice.
If you possess these qualities and are interested in joining us, please send us your professional resume and tell us about yourself as a person.
PRACTICE TRAINING CONTRACTS
Joyce A. Tan & Partners strongly believe in cultivating the professional development of their practice trainees and provide a supportive environment for practice trainees to learn and yet contribute meaningfully. The practice training contract is seen with a long term view and training is consequently provided on this basis, with individual attention on holistic lawyer-mentoring. The deserving candidate can look forward to a fulfilling programme with good post-qualification hiring prospects.
Each practice trainee will be given the opportunity for direct involvement in current matters under close supervision of the supervising solicitor and exposure to:
- Case and Transaction Management
- Client Care and Management
- Preparation of Legal Opinions, Agreements, Court Documents, Correspondence
- Legal Research and Due Diligence
- Contract and Settlement Negotiations
- Business Meetings
- Court Attendances and Dispute Resolution Proceedings
Practice Areas Include
- Corporate & Commercial
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Technology Media and Telecommunications (TMT)
- Employment & Immigration
- Landlord & Tenant
- Probate & Estate Administration
Practice Trainee Benefits
- Honorarium of S$2,000 per month during subsistence of practice training contract
- Full reimbursement of Part B Bar Course and Examination fees and stamp fees for court papers on
trainee’s admission to the Bar, if post-qualification position as legal associate with the Firm is offered
and served for at least 12 months
- Use of own desktop computer
- Access to the Firm’s practice tools and precedents
- Strong culture of learning and training, premised on value system of excellence
Interested candidates may send in detailed Curriculum Vitae (together with “O” and “A” level certificates and transcripts of university results) by email to
or by post to 8 Temasek Boulevard, #15-04 Suntec Tower Three, Singapore 038988, marked Private & Confidential
News & Events